Sign in to follow this  

Pixel Painter animator?

This topic is 4746 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi there, i was looking for a free pixel painter and animator wich i can use in games, and that makes it easy to make isometric players and enemies(characters) and objects. It must be compitable with blitz basic 3d. thanks for any help or comment

I don't know if a program like this exists. You can use a normal graphics editing program, like Paint Shop Pro (or even MS Paint), to draw the frames for your pixel characters. I think PSP comes bundled with Animation Shop, a gif animator that might come in handy for testing your animations. If you're that strapped for cash and you can't settle for MS Paint, I've heard 'The Gimp' is a good freeware graphics editor like Photoshop. Here's a free little program that you can use to test your frames and assemble them into one file: http://www.michisoft.com/programs/sprite/

Quote:
It must be compitable with blitz basic 3d.

I don't know what you think you mean by this. I doubt that Blitz Basic *3D* has any special formats for 2d sprite data, I could be wrong. But even if it does then they should have a way to convert from other common formats.

This topic is 4746 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.