Sign in to follow this  

My New Game Engine

This topic is 4745 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I would like to invite *EVERYONE* to visit my web page and take a look at my new current game engine. I've been working on a few, but now I have a great base. It is still in its early stages, but it comes with full documentation and a quick start guide. All it does now is create the skeleton framework for using SDL, in which you can choose to use SDL or OGL rendering, but it saves you a lot of code of having to develop a simple framework *every* project. I decided not to discriminate, so I learned (in about 30mins) how to use Dev-CPP and made a port of my engine to it. I have project files available for Dev-CPP users, VC 6 users, as well as VC 7 users. If anyone would like to help me test and/or give me opinions, feel free to email me! I am also in the process of writing some articles for GameDev (I hope they will like them [wink]) so if anyone has a personal request from me, Ill consider writing it for GameDev. I have some time now, so that's why I’m announcing my availability. [Edited by - Drew_Benton on May 25, 2005 9:30:14 PM]

Sign in to follow this