a few errors

Started by
5 comments, last by Enigma 19 years, 4 months ago
Ive been trying to compile my opengl program for quite a while now but i cant seem to find the solution for this error: error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _auxDIBImageLoadA@4 referenced in function "bool __cdecl CreateTexture(unsigned int &,char *)" (?CreateTexture@@YA_NAAIPAD@Z) .\Debug/textureex3.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals also i get error C2065: 'GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE' : undeclared identifier anyone got some idea what the problem could be?
Advertisement
You need to link glaux.lib (or get rid of glaux and use a better texture loader since glaux is flaky) and grab glext.h from opengl.org and #include it in your project.

Enigma
ehm how do i use it?
ive included the glauz lib it solve the texture loading.. but it doesnt solve the clamp to edge problem?
Use what? glext.h? Just save it to your compilers include directory (specifically include/GL) and add a #include <GL/glext.h> to the top of your source code.

Enigma
yea but how do i load a texture with it?
You don't. glext.h will fix your GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE problem. It has nothing to do with loading textures.

Enigma

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement