Sign in to follow this  

I an freshman, can you help me to solve solve some questions?

This topic is 4740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

You are to write a program for a 3D shooting game like Counter Strike. You will hold a gun and run into an area where there are visible or hidden enemies. In the game engine, you need to execute all tasks needed for the game in one ¡°frame¡±. Please use pseudo code to briefly describe what you need to do in one ¡°frame¡±. For example, you will process enemy AI which will enable them to find you and react. Do not forget the video display and audio.

Is this a question from some kind of homework? If so, I would strongly suggest not to try getting it answered here. Other people have been banned for less.

If you have trouble understanding workflows behind 3D shooters or if you are not familiar with pseudo code, this is the right place to ask for, but not in a way that looks like you want us to do your homework or even worse to help you cheat. ;-)

Best regards,
T.

Guest Anonymous Poster
What was first, chicken, or egg?

Tell your teacher design that requires process all per frame is severally outdated.

Raghar

I highly suggest not doing that and rather looking at a game such as counter-strike and think...ok what needs to happen. Start writing the items down and then worry about what order you think they might go in after.

Guest Anonymous Poster
one question. did you ever do programming, especially game programming before?

This topic is 4740 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.