Sign in to follow this  

Two monitors

This topic is 4747 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I didn't use to, but recently i purchased a radeon 9600 all in wonder, and it came with the dual vga adapter thing.

After using 2 monitors it's strange to go back to one...the 2 monitors help out so much in my opinion...especially if your trying to read a tutorial or refrence online...you don't have to constantly minimize things...if you have the option of using 2 monitors i really would

kag

I learned about directX can lose a focus with compiler as when running debug. There is way to stop as pause or manage the program. I like to know that you work everything on one monitor or two monitors. Or is easy working on one monitor?

The two monitor thing is nice except there are situations where the 2nd monitor will get wacked and can't be used. DirectX is probably the culprit.

I notice this also occurs with most games. The second device is disabled when the program loads. C&C Generals, Quake 3 (although I have heard of a mod to support dual monitors), and some others definitely do that. I heard UT2K4 is supposed to support dual monitors.

I really like it for my web development where I edit in 1600x1200 yet I can test web pages in 800x600 or 1024x768.

This topic is 4747 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.