high school dropout + QVC == wtf

Started by
78 comments, last by JexMX 19 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by Coward
Quote:Original post by Woodsman
How many women in those games are overweight? Have a small chest? Coincidence?

Do you think men are just more genetically predisposed to programming etc? Well, do you?

No.

But men in general have higher interest in the field. I honestly think that the fact that modellers only design good looking models for the games hasn't got anything to do with few women being in the industry.

How many men in those games are overweight or look scrawny? Coincidence?

It has to do with ideals and we all want to look great (our ideal of great). Most people who are supposed to look ugly on TV don't look that terrible. They definately aren't an eyesore. Plus all the makeup that they wear does change their looks.

Quote:Sexual harasment is good...women like it when you show them you are attracted to them.

No, sexual harrassment isn't good. Because it is something that offends them. If it didn't, then it wouldn't be harrassment. They tolerate it because they don't want you fired, arrested, sued, etc. Flirt at a bar, or when you aren't at work, somewhere where they can run away from you.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Drevay
Quote:Original post by Eelco
Quote:Original post by JesseT
Uh, you guys really have lowered your standards if you think she's hot.

She indeed suffers from "ugly-bob" syndrom.

"I'm a tank" - Drevay

oops.

pwnd. badly.

cant say i feel sorry for you or your endless facade of leetness. shes way hotter than youre ever going to get, or deserve with your attitude.

Yes well, that's me when I was 15, I'm ~19 now (well, almost 19).

Anyway, who says I haven't had a girlfriend/had sex yet?

Every ounce of science and technology and philosophy and religion and logic and math developed in the last 3000 years of recorded history says that.
How many women in those games are overweight? Have a small chest? Coincidence?

Do you think men are just more genetically predisposed to programming etc? Well, do you?

No.

But men in general have higher interest in the field.
Why?

I have a rollercoaster of a rating. The lounge is indeed a sad place, fel.
If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; so a man.
something to do with being more problem-solving-minded-thingie-stuff
"It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done."
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
She's hot. I don't like people who get all uppity over "offending women" and whatnot. Modern American Society is ridiculous with the whole sexual-harrasment stuff. Sexual harasment is good...women like it when you show them you are attracted to them.

Her: I've made this unique item and this is the story of my life.
You: You're hot.

As long as we're clear on that issue.
Quote:Original post by Shai
something to do with being more problem-solving-minded-thingie-stuff
Nature or nurture?
Why?

I honestly don't know.

My guess would be it's just the norms of the society.

I met a girl a couple of months ago who actualy had been going to programming classes (too bad, she wasn't realy impressed by my l33t snake and tetris writing skills [grin]) and found it interesting but she lost interest as soon as the classes were over.
Don't Temp Fate..
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
She's hot. I don't like people who get all uppity over "offending women" and whatnot. Modern American Society is ridiculous with the whole sexual-harrasment stuff. Sexual harasment is good...women like it when you show them you are attracted to them.

Her: I've made this unique item and this is the story of my life.
You: You're hot.

As long as we're clear on that issue.

We're clear.
Yes well, that's me when I was 15, I'm ~19 now (well, almost 19).

I like how you said that you are "almost 19" instead of just saying your age. That's priceless.

Anyway, who says I haven't had a girlfriend/had sex yet?

Nobody, but I'm sure we'd hear about it if you actualy did.

I'm sorry but, I have better things to do than post about sex and having a girlfriend, thanks.

Sorry to dissappoint, since you seem to be so very interested in my life. Why don't you get out and ... socialize a bit? [wink]
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Nature or nurture?

the politically correct thing would be for me to pretend we're all made the same and how each of us is a beatiful and unique snowflake blabla... but in reality men and women tend to proces certain brainstimuli differently (thus nature)
"It's better to regret something you've done than to regret something you haven't done."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement