high school dropout + QVC == wtf

Started by
78 comments, last by JexMX 19 years, 4 months ago
Heh, check this out that picture is her in her lab, she looks like a crazed mad scientist. See, had she not dropped out of school, it wouldn't have taken her 12+ years to design this. She could have had this done when she was 25 after getting an BA. and the lesson here is: be cool, stay in school And I know they're praising her in the article, etc. but jesus, did she spend 12+ years sitting in her laboratory designing a C64 emulator chip?!
Advertisement
Post pictures and quote the article for those who are too lazy to sign up / get that Firefox extension dealy.
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Quote:Original post by Drevay
Post pictures and quote the article for those who are too lazy to sign up / get that Firefox extension dealy.

*roffles*
Quote:Original post by Toxic Hippo

*roffles*

How old is she? She doesn't look ALL that old, but she looks way too happy to be holding that joystick.

Hmmm.. Joystick...

Wonder if she sticks it in her-- Oh the weather.
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
err... *img removed* are they sure she's thirty ?
- stormrunner
If she's thirty, she's a gnome.

Freakin' gnomes. Those things made me tweak out when playing WoW.

:(
I saw this earlier... let's review the facts:
1) She designed what is basically a C64-on-a-chip
2) She's female
3) She doesn't require a paper bag over her head

...I call BS. Either she's really a guy, or she bought that thing from ThinkGeek.
user: sarac0310
Pass: dragan

use that if you'd wish to view the article. Interesting read.

Also, check out bugmenot.com or click to install the FireFox Bugmenot extension.
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them

Oluseyi will have a shit fit if I do that, as he almost did in the other thread, can't remember which one it was.

and why the hell is it going to a registration page? It wasn't doing that earlier...

EDIT: How do I use the Bugemont extension? :/
It's not fake... Google Images leads to proof she attended Commodore 64 events in the past, with her wares (not warez) on display.

Now that I've got her home address and finished packing up my stalker gear and supplies, I'm enroute to her location. I knew these high-powered binoculars wouldn't go to waste.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement