email address of (former) "dakedesu" wanted ! (dead or alive*g*)

Started by
11 comments, last by Binomine 19 years, 3 months ago
hi peoples, i'm looking out to reach a user, which was formerly logged on to this board with the name "dakedesu" (i know, there are ton's of people who will remind him); i have scanned the forum, i've used google; everything i can find are some links related to gdnet-threads and one relating to his webpage; unfortunately, on his webpage is no email address written down (maybe due spam protection issues). has anyone a valid email address for me, does anybody know how to reach him; it would be also possible that someone is going to tell him, that i'm looking out for his email, that he will contact me. any ideas/suggestions ? thanks in advance...
DJSnow---this post is manually created and therefore legally valid without a signature
Advertisement
I've no idea, GameDeveloper.net is down as well.
Have you tried sending him a private message on the forums here?
Hmm, oh right, right. The one who thought he was a woman in a man's body, among many things. I see.

Well, may I ask why you'd want to get ahold of him?
_________________Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen. -- Winston ChurchillGDNet-0.2 - rate users the easy way with this nifty Firefox extension. Updated with new features.
Quote:Original post by Drevay
Hmm, oh right, right. The one who thought he was a woman in a man's body, among many things. I see.

Well, may I ask why you'd want to get ahold of him?

Maybe he's a man in a woman's body and wants to trade?
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Send him/her messages in their weblogs. Like:
http://www.dakedesu.com/?hello+this+is+DJSnow+email+me+at+blabla@blabla

That is assuming that there is such a webpage and that the web logs do get read. Some people do this.
I've seen him/her pretty active in the Kid Radd Forum (if it's the same DakeDesu). Might take a look there.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

*laughing*
very funny to read, what people are thinking about such requests... *g*

but, noone of your assumptions is correct:
i'm trying to reach him (her?? what now??) because i think he may know about a distinct website, i've lost the URL of; this website is related to magic, occultism ect.; and it could be, that he knows the URL.
why this ? i can't remember the link, but only a few characters; and i know a nearly complete sentence of a subpage on this webpage, but that's all; and, yes: i have already tried google's domain search ability; i have tried ton's of wildcards ect. - but i can't find this URL...

DJSnow---this post is manually created and therefore legally valid without a signature
Here is DakeDesu's profile page on that Kid Radd webpage Endurion was talking about. It does indeed seem to be the same DakeDesu.

Clicky!
It looks like if you registered for that forum you could Email or PM him/her.

his/her webpage appears to be dakedesu.gamedeveloper.net(WARNING: webpage makes eyes bleed!) but it seems to be under construction and none of the links work.

Quote:Original post by googlyeyes

his/her webpage appears to be dakedesu.gamedeveloper.net(WARNING: webpage makes eyes bleed!) but it seems to be under construction and none of the links work.

thanks, i will check this rat kidd forum !

and yes, i have found his/her private page at gamedeveloper.net; unfortunately, there is no email contact written down. (the complete page seems to be empty)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement