a link that i clicked

Started by
2 comments, last by Fruny 19 years, 3 months ago
hi ya'll. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. A while back I clicked a link on a board and A WHOLE LOT of windows starting popping up everywhere by the hundreds and all different sizes and on each one it said "you are silly, You are silly" and the only way to stop it was to turn off my computer and restart. I thought it was the funniest thing!! Now i have lost that link. I would love to find it again or something similar to show my mom. Anyone here ever seen that? If so please LET ME KNOW and where to get it!!! thank you!!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by CyberPhysician
hi ya'll. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. A while back I clicked a link on a board and A WHOLE LOT of windows starting popping up everywhere by the hundreds and all different sizes and on each one it said "you are silly, You are silly" and the only way to stop it was to turn off my computer and restart. I thought it was the funniest thing!! Now i have lost that link. I would love to find it again or something similar to show my mom. Anyone here ever seen that? If so please LET ME KNOW and where to get it!!! thank you!!

It would be very simple to code with a bit of &#106avascript...I forget the specific name, but it is something like openwindow...an infinite loop and that function would get the job done...Consult google for specifics...
----------------------------------------------------"Plant a tree. Remove a Bush" -A bumper sticker I saw.
You can try to kill the first instance of iexplore.exe (if thats what you are using), that will sometimes kill all the other windows too.

Some people are impressed when you kill 100 windows in 2 seconds.
No. We don't teach people how to write obnoxious browser traps.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement