Sign in to follow this  

MS SQL and MailMerge help..

This topic is 4735 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a mailmerge form that has two fields: 1. <<FieldOne>> $ <<FieldTwo>> is how it looks like. What I have to do is emulate a table build by calling a User Defined Function from my Stored Procedure. In my User Defined Function I need to loop through the entire table and get all the data for these two fields and make output look like this: 1. Bob $ 5030.40 2. Allen $ 4500.98 3. Steve $ 2345.75 4. Mary $ 234.75 Until EOF This needs to print on one form with the 2 mergefields. It wants to print a new page per row, but I dont want it too. I searched google and could not find anything like this on how to loop output for two mergefields. Can anyone help me? Thanks for your time,

If you can post some more information on the problem it will help.

Can you post the table information that you are trying to merge, and some sample data (Say 5 rows of data).

This topic is 4735 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.