Sign in to follow this  

easiest character mod tool (eg Sims/Unreal)

This topic is 4735 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I don't want to get bogged down in 3d art. I just want to easily create 3d characters. I have milkshape. I see it can import Sims and Unreal characters. I also saw today a friend's Sim tool for creating characters. Seemed really easy - 100 times easier than Milkshape. So, what I want to do is easily create a character - in Sim/Unreal and import it into milskhape so I can do the animation for it - ie to get it walking/running and then export it in md2 format for my game. How easy is this ? I've made it sound simple - is it as easy as I said ? If so then which is easiest for mods - Sim or Unreal ? cheers Ade

If you're willing to pay, check out poser(www.curiouslabs.com). All you need and more.
It costs about 200 $ I believe.
If you don't want to get bogged down into 3d graphics, then I think Milkshape is not the tool to make your animations.

This topic is 4735 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.