Sign in to follow this  

Cognitive Concept Representation

This topic is 4734 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello my fellow AI programmers and theorists, I am starting a research on how to represent real concepts inside a computer and i have stumbled upon a real problem that all of us have thought about. How do you represent a concept inside a computer? My approach is to have triggers from the data that is outside of the AI, vision, sound, data files. This triggers when activated in a certain order and group represent a concept previously learnt. So if we keep track on certain patterns of activation we can get a concept. What are your thoughts on concept representation inside a computer?

Strange I have thought of a similar concept on how to organize knowledge blocks. But this is doing it with words. That is now way around for making a computer be really knowing what you are talking about with that type of knowledge. Ontology Primer i will take a big read on it, but i was hoping on more elaborate theories of knowledge and concept representation.

This topic is 4734 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.