• Advertisement
Kylotan

List of free libraries

This topic is 2599 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by GameCreator
Thanks for the list Kylotan and everyone else who's contributed. I've looked through it and plan on exploring it more later. (I hope this is a sticky for a while.)

Seconded! I just got around yesterday to taking a look at this and it is a wonderful thing you have put together! Thanks for all your times and efforts. What I could suggest as well is a TOC to give direct linking to each of the categories to provide a better overview of what's there.

- Drew

Mersenne Twister Random Number Generator
fast, convenient, portable, and free [smile]

What is it?

A C++ implementation with various functions for easy use by Richard Wagner:
MTRand

Almost twice as fast as the original Wagner's C++ code using Pentium MMX instruction by Matthew Bellew:
MMXRand

The links have been taken from Makoto Matsumoto's list with various C/C++ versions of the Mersenne Twister:
Overview c/c++ list

This topic is 2599 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.