Sign in to follow this  

Composer

This topic is 4726 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a classically trained composer who has worked on numerous movies and is now trying to cross over into the realm of Game music. I'm very excited about this, as any new compositional challenge is the only way for a musician to grow! I am pleased to become part of this community, and look forward to seeing where this will all go. While an online version exists at http://www.pauldavidbergel.com, here is my resume:
Paul David Bergel 846 North Prince Street Lancaster PA 17603 (717)394-1674 paul@pauldavidbergel.com
Education (2004-present) Jeremy Hutson, Classical Guitar (2000-2003) Elizabethtown College Bachelor of Arts, Department of Fine and Performing Arts (2000-2003) David Cullen, Classical Guitar (2001-2003) Dr. James Haines, Composition (2000-2001) Dr. Billet, Composition (2001) New York Guitar Seminar at Mannes Faculty: Michael Newman Laura Oltman Frederic Hand David Starobin David Leisner (1999-2000) Rochester Institute of Technology Computer Science Major (2000) Michael E. Ruhling, Music History (1999) Edward Schell, Music Theory (1997-1999) Barry Ernest, Guitar & Music Theory (1995-1997) Todd Klucker, Guitar (1993-1995) Shane Regal, Guitar Latest Movies Scored: His Majesty the Scarecrow of Oz, Alpha Video The Magic Cloak of Oz, Alpha Video Midnight Faces, Alpha Video Blood and Sand, Alpha Video Student of Prague (1926), Alpha Video Way Down East, Alpha Video The Bat, Alpha Video Student of Prague (1913), Alpha Video George Bataille's Story of the Eye, Andrew Repasky McElhinney Thank you, Paul David Bergel www.pauldavidbergel.com www.nightimedealers.net

Sign in to follow this