Best Visual C++ Ebook

Started by
3 comments, last by Drew_Benton 19 years, 3 months ago
Please reommend for a newbie ;)
Advertisement
.NET or vc6
Quote:
.NET or vc6

Not really e-books - unless that was a question?

Try Thinking in C++, or have a look through the Forum FAQ for some links and tutorials.

Jim.

Edit : of course, I meant this forum FAQ, forgot we weren't in for beginners.
As far as eBooks are concerned... it's not really encouraged in the community to talk or ask about pirated stuff such as eBooks even though lots of them are legal but computer books as far as I know are mostly illegal. Just a little info to prevent yourself from being banned for asking for those :P

if you want to know what are the good books, just look in the Resources section either in the "Books" link or "For Beginners" on top of this page. You will find every info you need to get on the good track for a good book.

I hope you'll find what you are looking for but I think it's simply easier to get the book from the store's shelves because you haveanything missing and you'll feel more like actually learning from it since you paid the big price for it.

I 'm not helping much here but look at the resources from this web page. You might even come across some free tutorials on what you are looking for.

a good hint I might give you is to look the www.halfpricecomputerbooks.com site. They have older books and some newer and they are really cheap for brand new if a bit dated books.

Take a look at Bruce Eckel's Free Electronic Books. As for more LEGAL free Ebooks look here. I just did a [Google] search for Free C++ EBooks. You should do the same. Good luck and happy hunting. If you want VisualC++ specifically - look at MSDN - that is the best free EBook you could ever read [smile].

- Drew

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement