• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Strider81

[.net] problem with precompiled headers

This topic is 4920 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Having troubles with my program and i believe it has something to do with my project settings for precompiled headers. This is what i have: my main cpp file, vector.h/cpp and polygon.h/cpp. vector.h includes math, polygon includes vector and gl/gl.h, and main includes windows.h, gl/gl.h, gl/glu.h, gl/glaux.h and polygon.h i've tried setting all of them to 'using precompiled headers' and i get: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive i've tried setting them all to 'not using precompiled headers' but i get a ton of errors mostly in gl.h and a couple in vector.cpp which say 'identifier not found' even though it's with regards to a variable that i defined in the vector class in vector.h. Including windows.h in the files that use gl (main and polygon) gets rid of the gl.h errors but keeps those vector errors that i mentioned. Any ideas?? this is very frustrating and any help would be much appreciated...thanks!

Advertisement
It's normal for GL/gl.h to require windows.h, but I'd be taking wild guesses as to your problem with vector.h/.cpp without looking at the source. Are you sure vector.cpp is including vector.h?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!