• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

genetic webbased game developement

This topic is 4861 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is a space role playing game web based game. To start off with, you can move around the map and pick up some subsystem/cargo "items" if you can find one. Equip the items and transport it to the other planet and start earning your credits. Who know, you will probably meet another player where you can have a nice chat! The objective is to learn from each other and complement our resources as an overall educational process. What is done? -new space theme added to game -new graphics enhanced theme -modulise menu -drafted star map size 46x25 -3d cargo ship and cargo created Currently working on -trading logic The game is yet to be fully playable. currently i working on it framework. it will be an bottom up approach(that mean u ideas count), since it an space role playing game, it can incorporate difference time zone with the 'stargate', regardless of u interest from stone age to laser age, there a part for u. so why wait, visit my site, email me with what role u like to play(tester, programmers, graphics artists, animators, story writers or moderators, and let us create the universe together. Site: mnqstudio.thecirculation.com Email: mnqstudio@yahoo.com.sg Click the game url(leftframe of my site), login as admin, pwd=god, have fun! [Edited by - mnq on January 3, 2005 8:30:09 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement