Are there any other sites to visit when looking for Coder help

Started by
4 comments, last by Spiderweb 19 years, 3 months ago
Hi, our project is hunting programmers and I decided to drop into this forum to ask if anyone knows of other avenues I can take to find more help. Maybe other sites or any suggestions. Ive tryed often on this forum but I think the magnitude of what our project consists of is likely to much for most people to want to take on. Thank you for your answers ahead of time.
Troy Gann3d artist/Webmaster/SFXSpiderweb@Keywaves.com
Advertisement
CodeProject
GameTutorials
Flip Code

Just a few other top notch programming sites like GameDev. Best of luck!

- Drew
Experts Exchange, if you fancy paying for help and getting loads of people fighting over your breadcrumbs. That site's like a rating system on steroids.
You can always rent a coder
Quote:Original post by evolutional
Experts Exchange, if you fancy paying for help and getting loads of people fighting over your breadcrumbs. That site's like a rating system on steroids.

I used to do that - so competitive! But it works [smile]. I don't like the environment because people are answering inorder to get points - not to help out, whereas on GameDev, people answer to help out. GO GameDev!!
Thank you fellas for the info. My brain is hurting from the stress of trying to locate some good people. Ive hard to turn some away cause the prices were simply out of my small budget.
Troy Gann3d artist/Webmaster/SFXSpiderweb@Keywaves.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement