Sign in to follow this  

display multiple video clips simultaneously

This topic is 4760 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! display multiple video clips simultaneously a have a lot of video streams, and i have to display them but i need transparent gaps beetwen the displayed clips, where are buttons, chechboxes (for example) (the buttons are ready , so i cant put them to the border of the clientarea ) Until now I only used directx graphics. i looked at the sdk samples, but they are too diffucult for me for the beginnig . now, i am starting to read the directshow documentation, and VMR9 but if you can give me some advice, please dont hold it back display multiple video clips simultaneously How could i do this? Directshow and VMR-9 ? if so, then how? create, use this, that ... ? which intefaces, methods ? Could i create one surface , and then put onto it the streams ? if, so how ? or i have to create as many surface as video streams. or these are all bullshits, and i have to use VMR9 thanks in advance

I don't know about the VMR, there is something called a windowless playback which you might want to look into. In my project I used DirectShow and used the sample grabber interface to grab stills from the video stream every frame. This will play as many videos as you like but they had better be either very small videos or compressed otherwise the playback will probably be jumpy.

I am very busy until next Friday but if you can wait until then drop me an email on the 16th and I will send over some sample code.

Regards.

Mark Coleman

This topic is 4760 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.