physics for torque game engine

Started by
6 comments, last by iamroot 19 years, 3 months ago
Hello. I'm currently workingon a game project and i'm wondering if it was possible to incorporate ragdoll physics or something like that into the torque game engine cos the current death animations now that i'm using are really boring, as in only one animation so no matter whichever direction the enemy is shot from he just dies the same way.
Advertisement
I know there's a group trying to incorporate Novodex into Torque, but I don't know how successful they've been.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
In that case do u know of any website which tells how to incorporate a physics engine like ODE into torque?
I do know that somebody incorporated ODE into Torque. I'm not having much luck finding actual links though; the Torque forums are probably a good place to look around though.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Ok. Thanks.
http://www.gamebeavers.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=42

I dont know where it is now though
"C and C++ programmers seem to think that the shortest distance between two points is the great circle route on a spherical distortion of Euclidean space."Stephen Dewhurst
You can probably find some relevant discussions at the GG site if you search the Torque Developer forums, and perhaps even a resource if you search the Resources section. If all else fails, you could post this question in the developer forums there. That's normally the best place to go for Torque topics as you will be sure to be talking to other Torque licensees who have probably faced the same issues you run into.
Gee. Thanks a million... The stuff abt ODE integration into Torque is really great!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement