Super Fun Fun Kill Time!!!

Started by
13 comments, last by GameDev.net 19 years, 3 months ago
Come one, come all... Super Fun Fun Kill Time awaites! A new multiplayer online game in development. Based closly on Japanese culture and good old fashioned run and jump sidescrollers, SFFKT brings in a new elements to the "mario genre": Online! Check high scores, unlock secrets, and beat the snot out of your best friends over any old internet connection. Currently in pre alpha no features are currently available. My goal for the game by the end of pre alpha is to implement the following features: - Online play through client to client by exchanging IP addresses (easily done on the message board) - Basic gameplay complete (colision, powerups, expanding levels ALA Dead of Alive style, etc...) For a full list of planned features check back here soon... Ready for the extremly pre alpha SFFKT? http://www.geocities.com/vwmaggotwv/prealpha.zip
Mark St. Jean - OwnerWastedInkVwmaggotwV@Yahoo.com
Advertisement
.....bad bad bad ware , tell me is it a kind of spyware i have this strong feeling , why your game doesn't start ?????!??!???!!
When running it (tilemap.exe), i get "Program too big to fit in memory" error.
I'm using WinXP Pro.
What's wrong?

pex.
pex.
I think there was something wrong when I compiled it. I will fix it around 3ish, I need to get home first.

Also, thanks for the negative feedback, I could have lived without it. Its really mature.
Also it isnt spyware. Its just a really early build of the game to test if it works on different PCs, I guess I should just avoide the GameDev community, I guess creativity isnt really excepted here. Maby ill change the game to Generic Multiplayer Game 4312521. Thats less unexceptable.
I like the idea, but...

Maple Story
KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid
I like the name of the game. If it was a TV show I would watch it.

shmoove
Fixed the download. Go to the same link. I wish I just knew a good host, and by that I mean free. Please let me know if it runs on your computer, or if you get any errors. Thanks.

P.S. Remember, this is pre alpha, dont expect anything pretty.
I can assure you that our intentions are no where near maple storys. I can PROMIS you that. This game isnt really a mmorpg. You can read the website if you want, its really imbarising. I need to get a good host but I dont have any money to buy one. Well here anyways

http://www.geocities.com/vwmaggotwv
you might want to consider having some sort of lobbying server that you could run that would allow players to meet up and start / join games. this would make it much more playable then having to find out someones IP address.
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement