• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Modena_au

Help with tools programming

This topic is 4886 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok, I need to write some tools for my game, and I what I want is to put an OpenGL frame inside a Windows Form (.NET) with C++. I'm using The VS .NET 2005 beta, which has much better windows forms support than version 7.0 did. Does anyone know how I can do this. Either a general overview or a specific tutorial would be very much so appreciated. Also, I have a bit of experience with both C# and VB .NET, so I wouldn't be afraid to learn how to do it in those languages if no one has covered it in C++ yet. Thanks in advance. P.S. Actually, It doesn't even have to be with .NET, I really dont care, I just need some sort of toolkit that will alow me to use sliders, buttons, etc. without too much hassle. I've played with GLUI a bit, but it really does not meet my expectations, and it uses a ton of depreciated functions (won't compile in VS.NET 2005). [Edited by - Modena_au on January 5, 2005 7:27:07 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!