Japan VS America (pics of cars)

Started by
22 comments, last by oliii 19 years, 3 months ago
Quote:Original post by Saruman
I'm disappopinted.. you just called a Benz an American car! That is very wrong!

Dude...it's all Daimler-chrysler nowadays anyway. It's all so international. Aston martin owned by Ford? I mean wtf?
Advertisement
Man I want to see some crazy drifting...anyone have videos?

Wait...who called a Benz an American car?
*cough*
pixelwrench.com | [email="matt[nospam]@pixelwrench[nospam]com"]email[/email] lethalhamster: gamedev keeps taking my money, but im too lazy to not let them
Quote:Original post by Rixter
lol, yeah sometimes snow + rwd can be fun...

Oh yea, I guess to make my story even wackier is the fact that I did this in a '97 Chevy Cavalier coupe with front wheel drive. Although when you think about it, if I had a rwd car this prob wouldn't be possible since I wouldn't have anything pulling me forward when the car was sideways. Huh. Lucky me [smile]

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Drifting is fun to watch :)

I'm a fan of the JUN Supra.
short clip
AMERICAN MUSCLE

Eat it imports :X

;)

[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]

Wait...who called a Benz an American car?

I thought you did! The title was Japan vs. America so I just figured you lumped the SL in there with the American cars.

My bad :)
Quote:Original post by etothex

Dude...it's all Daimler-chrysler nowadays anyway. It's all so international. Aston martin owned by Ford? I mean wtf?

The Daimler/Chrysler merger was a takeover and buyout by Mercedez-Benz, not the other way around :)

You don't call a Honda an American car even though it is international, which is why I wouldn't call a Benz or BM one.

lol, I want this one. [lol]
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement