• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[web] Goliath Entertainment

This topic is 4790 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Yeah its mostly all HTML with a bit of CSS combined. http://www.goliathentertainment.com

Advertisement
Looks nice on my computer, a bit slow loading perhaps (might be related to my connection). A bigger size of the font would be nice.

Good luck with Goliath Entertainment,

Love the logo, very eye catching.

Same comments on the text, font could be a little better - might also be nice to change the color a little to make it contrast more with the background. While your at it - run a spell checker through your text, I found a few minor typos (such as "thankyou" instead of "thank you".

Everything else looks nice - though if your looking to sell yourself as a professional buisness, get rigd of all your non-functional "?" links that you had.

One question - did you think about making this a Flash Based site? For some reason it seems like Flash would be a good median for this site rather than just HTML based - it's just a thought/suggestion.

Roach

Yeah, I am working on getting it a flash intro but I no nothing about flash at all.....I am a photoshop guru.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement