• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Image Processing using Borland C++ Builder 4

This topic is 4881 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there, I am a beginner in the field of image processing and computer vision. I am having trouble using the components supplied by Borland C++ Builder 4 TImage, TBitmap, TCanvas to carry out image processing techniques such as smoothing an image using a mask (i.e. mean filter), converting an image from colour to greyscale and histogram equalisation of an image. Is there anyone out there who has used Borland C++ Builder 4 or preceeding versions to construct computer vision software. If there is could you please to this post because I need to understand how to use these components in order to do my degree project in software engineering at college. By the way I can load and save an image no problem but after that I am have major problems trying to access individual pixels in a image. Some sample source code with be brilliant even on how to use the Scanline method of TBitmap. Regards Rossco

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!