[web] Qeustion about screenshot frames.

Started by
2 comments, last by Rob Loach 19 years, 3 months ago
I wanna make screenshots of games on my website but how can i make them in order like 1 1 1 1 and thats also to down side and i wanna also make it when i press a screenshot how do i make it so it gets bigger on a new window. Thank you i hope fore repley fast.
www.RoseResources.tk
Advertisement
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for, but Alt-PrintScreen copies the active window to the clipboard. Then you can paste it in your favourite paint program.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Not sure what you're asking with your first question, but the second one is acheived by creating some resized images (thumbnails) in your paint program. When you click on it, it's usually &#106avascript or just a normal anchor link (with target="_blank") to make it pop into a new window. If you use JS, you can make it replace another placeholder image in your site with little trouble.<br><br>Another way to do this is have a server side script generate the thumbails for you when they're uploaded, but you'd get more control over them if you did it yourself. Either way, it works.
Oh, like on my site.... You click on the little thumbnail and the larger image pops up. With that I'm using a server side script that I made up. It's an extension to rWeb, the website backend I created.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement