• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Inmate2993

Project bACMAN

This topic is 4970 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Well IMHO opinion, I think that game is pretty good - definitly one of the better games I've seen submitted.

It's nice to see a new level of creativity such as that applied to Pac-Man. I love the music and the game play goes as expected.

I think the lines of text that play at the bottom are pretty humorous as well - some of the stuff I know other people may not like, but from a creative side - it is very funny.

I can't say I agree with some of the content - talking about BAC and stuff in a game such as this - if you were to change all of that a bit - I think you would have yourself a pretty popular game - but that's jsut my opinion.

Even if the source is horrific as you say - I haven't looked at it yet - it nevertheless works - so that's an accompishment in itself.

Overall I think you just need to change the content and attitude associated with the game - "Dot Munching Redneck" - as you've said is a big turn off to a lot of people. If you were to replace everything with a different kind of humor - you could definitly get some more repsonse. You should also make more appropriate names for your text files - are those really necessary?

Other than that I think it is a great job! Keep up the good work.

- Drew

Guest Anonymous Poster
I think that game is great. Well done :)

It's very polished. The music is excellent. Sound effects are good. The graphics are very good, the sprites are awesome. the gameplay is pacman done in a very good way. The commentary and cut scenes are very funny.

It was a good 10 minutes :)

maybe i'll play again later

That was me [lol] - I hate this auto-logout system.

[edit] I was the first AP - someone replied when I made this reply. Gahhhh GD![/edit]

[edit2] Also none really checks this forum [wink] You may have to delete and post in Game Programming - but do not cross post.[/edit2]

Great clone! I really liked it.

Good things:
Great Music!
It looks just like the ancestor, which I think is good because it lends genuinity to the game.
Humoristic cutscenes. Very good. Kept me playing a lot longer than I had intended just to see the next one.

I noticed from time to time that I was inside a ghost without being hit. Maybe you should look that over.

Very nice.
/Staffan Einarsson

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!