Does God hate me?

Started by
29 comments, last by Programmer One 19 years, 3 months ago
Quote:Original post by ace_lovegrove
Well religion is a crazy thing, supposedly God doesn't hate anyone, but then Homosexuality, according to the bible is wrong. U can't win. As for the swedish thing, ignore it all.

Ace

Homosexuality, according to the bible is a sin. But doesn't Jesus tell us to hate the sin, but love the sinner?

Hate is a sin. Love thy neighbor.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
Oluseyi will probably close this.

However, I found this pretty funny.

That's just sick. I'm a Christian and that utterly disgusts me. I didn't listen past the first minute.

If God hated all sinners and wanted them to die, none of us would be left. The Bible says he loves us no matter what we do.
Quote:Original post by Valderman
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
Oluseyi will probably close this.
You think he will? I didn't think pointing out to that a certain sect hates a certain country qualified as religious flamebait. =\
It doesn't, but it's usually a short hop, step and jump to someone proclaiming "this is why I hate Christians: they think they speak for God" or something of the sort. As long as that doesn't happen, the thread, while highly unproductive (I mean, are we really going to start cataloging the idiotic and offensive things on the Internet here? what next, neo-Nazi hate speech analysis?), will remain open.
Quote:Original post by Michalson
Jesus hates you, yes I know
For the Bible tells Middle American so...

Strange coincidence that Tornado Valley is located in Middle America?
Seeing that gay marriages are legal in Belgium, isn't it time that this guy starts a godhatesbelgium.com website ?
"THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT IS CLASSIFIED; DO NOT GO TO FOX NEWS TO READ OR OBTAIN A COPY." , the pentagon

See? The beautiful cloth all ruined! No wonder god hates fags.
Sweden rules......just so you know. And why hate ppl when you can hug instead.
Acrobat crashed when I viewed the flier. AI is getting better and better!
Oh you shouldn't :3
Quote:Original post by George2
Seeing that gay marriages are legal in Belgium, isn't it time that this guy starts a godhatesbelgium.com website ?
You fool! Belgium Doesn't Exist!

If Fundamentalist Christians discarding homosexuality as a lifestyle means that they hate homosexuals.. doesn't that same logic mean that any, say, Buddhist, who discards drinking alcohol hates people who do?

Heterophobes. Shame on you.

.bas
.basprintf ( "And for the %dth time, I'm not American!", ++lIdiots );My homepage

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement