"GDNet launched" ... ?!

Started by
21 comments, last by superpig 19 years, 3 months ago
Their sidebar and navigation even looks similar to our front page.
Ra
Advertisement
Erm. You've got a bunch of square boxes on your front page, they've got two square boxes on theirs. That's pretty much where the similarities lay. Are you that threatened that you're LOOKING for reasons to whine about it, or do you just have nothing better to do?

This whole thread just sickens me. I've been a GameDev member for a long time, (though I don't often check out the forums for just this reason.) One person puts up another site related to game development and you morons are screaming "SUE! SUE! SUE!" even though the only similarity is the fact that both sites deal with game development.

I didn't realize GameDev.net actually owned all rights to ANY kind of game development or resources that exist. If that's the case, you guys might want to have a talk with Bungee, ID, Valve, Monolith, etc.

The stupidity of this thread is overwhelming.

-Javin
This doesn't need to stay open.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement