• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
kSquared

"GDNet launched" ... ?!

This topic is 5296 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Their sidebar and navigation even looks similar to our front page.

Advertisement
Erm. You've got a bunch of square boxes on your front page, they've got two square boxes on theirs. That's pretty much where the similarities lay. Are you that threatened that you're LOOKING for reasons to whine about it, or do you just have nothing better to do?

This whole thread just sickens me. I've been a GameDev member for a long time, (though I don't often check out the forums for just this reason.) One person puts up another site related to game development and you morons are screaming "SUE! SUE! SUE!" even though the only similarity is the fact that both sites deal with game development.

I didn't realize GameDev.net actually owned all rights to ANY kind of game development or resources that exist. If that's the case, you guys might want to have a talk with Bungee, ID, Valve, Monolith, etc.

The stupidity of this thread is overwhelming.

-Javin

This topic is 5296 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.