[web] can someone help me setup signup scripts and mysql database?

Started by
1 comment, last by raptor_pilot 19 years, 3 months ago
i need help with my site, in setting up a php script to store the data for my sites signup form, into a mysql database, the form is at www.sim-surplus.com/signup.htm im trying to get my site going again, i just took it off postnuke, and i need help setting up the signup/login scripts and databases. please email me at brentpowell@gmail.com if you can help me or contact me on aol intstant messenger at haloparatrooper5, or msn messenger at webmaster@sim-surplus.com
Advertisement
You might want to include thumbnails at screenshots_ep1.htm. Also, with test forms, it's best just to test them yourself.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
yes, i have been meaning to get around to doing thumbnails for my screenshot gallery, i just need to find a program that may be able to make 100x100 thumbnail imgs quickly so i dont spend a ton of time in photoshop sizin the imgs down and stuff.

u mean the signup form, testing it myself, it doesnt work, so what do u mean test it. it doesnt submit the data cause i need someone to help me get a php script and setup a db.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement