The master MMORPG of all time

Started by
21 comments, last by RuneLancer 19 years, 2 months ago
lol
Advertisement
That was me in the last post... I just didn't know what to say. Seriously though, if you want to make a game, I'd suggest you know how to program. At my current skill level, I wouldn't even think of making something more complex than pong. And for story... would you read about about going through real life? Think about it, it wouldn't even contain all the complexities of real life. It would be a straight sim, without any random occurences.
Everyone's got ideas. If they were worth as much to the general public as they're worth to their owners, the world wouldn't have so many really bad games floating about.

Since everyone can come up with ideas, having one isn't very special. In fact it's just... blah, y'know? There's no such thing as an ultimate idea. People only begin to distinguish themselves by their IMPLEMENTATION of an idea; just look at all of the pacman/tetris/whatever clones there are. Some are nice and classic, some are overdone, some rock. Majorly.

You may have what you personally consider A+ ideas, but unfortunately so does everyone. :) Being able to make these ideas a reality and flesh them out is something very few people do have. So you should work on the F- programming skills a little.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement