Sign in to follow this  

A Dialog question(please help)

This topic is 4715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Please help me with this one, or i gonna shoot myself. I'm trying to call a dialog box with the macro DialogBox. Tell me why this sh*t of code dosen't work: this is my dialog code: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //COptionsDlg.h #ifndef COPTIONSDLG #define COPTIONSDLG #ifdef __cplusplus #include <Windows.h> class COptionsDlg { private: public: LRESULT CALLBACK OptionsDlgProc(HWND, UINT, WPARAM, LPARAM); }; #endif #endif //COPTIONSDLG /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //COptionsDlg.cpp #include "COptionsDlg.h" LRESULT CALLBACK OptionsDlgProc(HWND hDlg, UINT uMsg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { switch(uMsg) { case WM_INITDIALOG : // SetDlgItemInt ( hDlg, IDC_EDIT1, nEditOne, TRUE ); // SetDlgItemText( hDlg, IDC_EDIT2, szEditTwo ); break; case WM_COMMAND : switch(LOWORD(wParam)) { case IDOK : //BOOL bTran; EndDialog(hDlg, IDOK); break; case IDCANCEL : EndDialog(hDlg, IDCANCEL); break; } break; default: break; } return DefWindowProc(hDlg, uMsg, wParam, lParam); } /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// and i try to call it with: DialogBox(g_hInstance, "Options Dialog", g_hWnd, (DLGPROC)OptionDlg.OptionsDlgProc); but the damn compiler say: error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from '' to 'int (__stdcall *)(struct HWND__ *,unsigned int,unsigned int,long)' None of the functions with this name in scope match the target type what the problem? pleeeeeeeeease help me...

This topic is 4715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.