Sign in to follow this  

I have a new song

This topic is 4713 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

www.soundclick.com/bands/5/alchemysticmusic.htm It's called "Sonic Warfare", and it's inspired by the synth rock of the Mega Man series. I'm sure there are some Mega Man fans here, so you might be interested in this tune.

I am generally a fan of Mega Man music, but I found Sonic Warfare to be a bit too hard and heavy to stay true to the series or to appeal to my personal taste. I enjoyed most of your other songs, though. My primary complaint is that a lot of it feels like you're trying too hard. A far cry preferable to not trying hard enough, true, and I very much enjoy complexity in music, but I'd rather listen to simple music that feels natural than complexity that feels forced. Very good work overall, though. Keep it up!

I ain't a megaman fan but damn is that yummy. I'm a sucker for those synthesized samples. Gets abit repetative after awhile (I love the start most), but would be excellently suited to game music (not my casual listening). I love it - sorry no criticism. Anyways got to dash quickly. I shall listen to the others when I return..

Wayward G, I know what you mean. Actually, my intention was to write a Megaman-influenced rock song rather than a Megaman song, if you know what I mean, so yeah, it's supposed to have a harder edge than the actual Mega Man music.

This topic is 4713 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.