Sign in to follow this  

Resolution switching problem.

This topic is 4712 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello ! I have a problem when i swtich resolution of my graphic card with directx9 I'm switching resolution in the following way: 1. i delete all device dependant resources. 2. i call D3DDevice::reset() with the new desired display parameters. 3. I release the old device. 4. i recreate the new one with the new presente parameters. 5. i reload all the resources. When i debug the code, every directx fonction return a good value( S_OK) But during the execution of the fonction D3DDevice::Present(), ( to display my scene ) The debugger output of the debug version of dx tell me: INTERNAL_DRIVER_ERROR. BUT this fonction still return S_OK !!!! Can anybody help me in solving this problem ??? Because it's driving crazy !!! If you cannot help me, can you send me a piece of working code which change resolution ??? An other little question: Why if i simply delete the device, and the do the initialisation of the device again, resolution switching do not work ?? Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

This topic is 4712 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.