Sign in to follow this  

i finished Space 2.1

This topic is 4709 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey all, some of you might recall a game called Space i made a few days ago. well, after spending a large amount of time over the weekend inproving it, i feel ready to give you Space 2.1. http://www.freewebs.com/swgrotb/Space2-1.zip Space requires windows and directx 7 or higher. this version has the following inprovments: animation - most objects have different frames they run through. an opening screen version 2.2 will add sound and display game data graphicly rather then in text. please post your comments and ideas for the next version here. thank you for your time and advice. EDIT: forgot to give out the url.

Space 2.1
gr8 game!
for next version:
* When I fail, the Tab key is too far from Space key, so I think it will be easier if I could just press the Spacebar to play again. (you can do that we can choose Spacebar or Tab)
* Levels. currently it is always the same. same speed, same enemies..
it will be nice (i think) if another upgrade for weapons will be faster weapons (maybe you'll have to slow down the first-level weapons).
more levels: after some points i'll get to a next level and in the next level ill have to be more aware to the game: faster enemies, etc.
well, faster enemies means more enemies, so i dont know if you'll have space problem (too big enemies or i dont know, it has to be planned, designed and tested first).
* Many more weapons will make it more fun, like a lazer, missle, super blue balls and a yellow arc.

pex.

This topic is 4709 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.