Sign in to follow this  

Artifacts on the edges of a textured quad

This topic is 4715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am using VB.NET Managed Direct X 9, and every single textured quad has a strange black border partially around the images, no matter what. I don't think it's a problem with the texture coords or the images, but it looks like the border is made up by "stretched-pixels" but I can't tell what they are from, can anyone help...could it be a video card limitation? Radeon VE 32MB DDR I really hope someone can help me

Are they 'sparklies'? Try changing your background color to magenta or something and see if the artifacts change to that color as well. If so, you're probably having problems with numerical precision, which should be pretty easy to track down and solve. Otherwise, I'm not sure...

You can almost definitely rule out the video card itself being the problem, I'd try installing the latest drivers though, that may help. Other than that, you're prolly going to need to be more specific. I've never personally encountered this problem.

This topic is 4715 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.