Sign in to follow this  

Unreal Script error

This topic is 4700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I got the unreal tournament 2004 Editors edition with the mod making DVD. In the DVD they create a concussion rifle the basically extends the shock rifle class and makes it stronger. I have copied the source code completely and there is no mistakes. But when I open the command prompt and type "ucc make" it gives me this error: History: UObject::SavePackage <- UMakeCommandlet::Main What does this mean? It compiles parses and imports right, but this comes up. And by the way how do i make the program CONTEXT read unreal script(I went to this website and copy and pasted some text that highlights the unreal script and saved it into the highlighters folder, but i dont know if thats the proper way)

mmm... did you try to compile Core.u ? you should not modify base packages as they have native info that are not with the engine. you should add (i, the .ini)/modify your own package.

i did not modded UT2K4 but worked on several UEngine based games, so i may be wrong.

You need to open UEditor and export the scripts under "actors". Also you need to set up your paths in UDE to point to the UT2k3/4 directory. I can't remember how as once I got it set up, the UDE worked fine.

This topic is 4700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.