Sign in to follow this  

Small font search

This topic is 4714 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Some while ago someone posted their font file, which was a png file, and it contained the entire ascii-set, in a fixed width font with width 4 pixels. I'm not sure about the height, but it wasn't more than 8 pixels. This font was great for debugging. I've been storing it on my harddisk until the time was ripe to use it, and now that I want to use it I can't find the file anymore. [sad] Does anyone have this file, or know who posted it?

Quote:
Original post by rick_appleton
Thanks for the offer. However, after some more searching of other computers, I've finally been able to find the font.

It sounds good. Would it be possible to post it for others to use, too?

Here's the font, which (I'd like to stress) is not made by me. I don't know who made it.

The font is sheet is 512x5, so it'll need changing to work like this in OpenGL (unless you use the non_power_of_two extensions).

This topic is 4714 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.