Decapitalization?

Started by
23 comments, last by Thygrrr 19 years, 2 months ago
Just noticed this trying to post some code: The word "style" is forced into lowercase no matter how you type it, regardless of whether it's in a code block or not:

style
style
style style I know this is a really stupid thing to bring up, but hey, it might affect some code someday or something :)
Advertisement
style
style
style
style
style

style style style

ok, now i agree with you.

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Style

.....easy [smile]
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
style...Hey, it does do that!
style
style

I dont believe you til ive tried...

style

ok so it does, dammit

ace

OK joanusdmentia how did you do it?
Style Style Style
Amazing.
< font family="" >S< /font >tyle

Go to quote post. its easy to find out.

From,
Nice coder
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Style!!!
Just because the output is 'Style' doesn't mean the input HTML is 'Style'....[grin]
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
©tyle

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement