If you ever played an MGS game...

Started by
8 comments, last by liquidAir 19 years, 2 months ago
I saw this on another message board, and thought I would provide it here for everyone to laugh at.. Its an old, decrepid, Revolver Ocelot. ..Thanks for you time..
Advertisement
Agh, my HAIRHAND!

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Wilford Brimley + Revolver Ocelot = AHH!

edit: He's a high school teacher, BTW.
And like i said, google is the front-end for Metal Gear ARSENAL.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Perhaps only bested by the Snakes (definitely not Solidus), Revolver Ocelot is the greatest character in the series. Do not do him such injustice. ='(
Quote:Original post by GroZZleR
Perhaps only bested by the Snakes (definitely not Solidus), Revolver Ocelot is the greatest character in the series. Do not do him such injustice. ='(
yeah, definitely after playing MGS3

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by GroZZleR

No harm intended, let me tell ya.. Top 3 in my book..
Actually, he is the 2nd best character. 2nd only to Solid Snake himself. None of the other Snakes, even liquid, even comes close. Revolver Ocelot is a P.I.M.P

BTW:
That guy in the picture has pedaphile written all over him. I recommend someone contact that school and fast.
There are three types of people in this world, those who can count, and those who can't
Quote:Original post by bioagentX
Actually, he is the 2nd best character. 2nd only to Solid Snake himself. None of the other Snakes, even liquid, even comes close. Revolver Ocelot is a P.I.M.P
Naked Snake...

Anyway, yes, Revolver Ocelot is one slippery devil. Another character from Snake Eater, EVA, was quite interesting as well.

Quote:That guy in the picture has pedaphile written all over him. I recommend someone contact that school and fast.
I don't see that but okay.
Revolver Ocelot... I still want to kill that guy!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement