PLEASE HELP ME!

Started by
1 comment, last by Stelman 23 years, 5 months ago
I am trying to make a web browser with Visual Basic 5. Unfortunately, there is no inforamtion on the web browser control from vb help and I have not found any site saying something about this control. If you know anything (site, code) please post here.
Advertisement
I know just about zilch when it comes to doing stuff like that, but try looking into sockets. If you can learn about sockets and then learn the HTTP protocol, you can make a browser. I''ve never used VB before, so there could be an easier way.

I hope that this post was in some small way helpful. Let me know if it does help.

-Blackstream

"Don''t run with sharp uninitialized pointers pointing to who knows where! You could trip and Poke() something out, and then you''d be in a world of hurt!"

-What motherboards say to their kids
-Blackstream Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you take my virus?-The Mad HackerBlackstream's Webpage
Check this out, might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/books/advnvb5/ch04_14.htm

My Geekcode: "GCS d s: a14 C++$ P+(++) L+ E-- W+++$ K- w++(+++) O---- M-- Y-- PGP- t X
R- tv+ b++ DI+(+++) D- G e* h!"
Decode my geekcode!
Geekcode.com

Visit our web site:
Asylum Entertainment
My Geekcode: "GCS d s: a14 C++$ P+(++) L+ E-- W+++$ K- w++(+++) O---- M-- Y-- PGP- t XR- tv+ b++ DI+(+++) D- G e* h!"Decode my geekcode!Geekcode.com
Visit our web site:Asylum Entertainment

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement