Star Trek : Enterprise canned!

Started by
50 comments, last by LessBread 19 years, 2 months ago
What is wrong with the world? I am in the uk and i have sky one. This is what skyone has to offer Nip/tuck 24 proof positive do you think your safe stargate sg-1/atlantis (12 series in total) las vegas (thought this would be a mini oceans 11 ripoff but its really a soap) rescue me Star Trek : voyager (7 series) How does some of these shows make it onto my tv and enterprise gets cancelled? i love enterprise. Ok series 1 wasnt the best but the actors need time to get into their roles. Series 2 was pretty good and series 3 was totolly fantastic. They dont have stupid prime directives or "re-route power from the main deflector" every 5 minuites. I havent seen series 4 but it was a good cliff hanger and i cant wait. Series 4 will be the last series. Now we will never see the federation form and other stuff. America sees the shows first so i blame them. Its the rating in america which counts. I may have to turn to yu-gi-o (spelling?) [Edited by - Riviera Kid on February 5, 2005 6:41:33 PM]
--------------------------------Dr Cox: "People are ***tard coated ***tards with ***tard filling."
Advertisement
I personally was't a fan or Enterprise, maybe that's because I grew up loving The Next Generation. I liked it the most as it brought up moral issues which made you think and had an actual effect on me emotionally.

.... The music was also horrible.

[Edited by - Rob Loach on February 5, 2005 6:26:52 PM]
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Quote:Original post by Riviera Kid
How does this crap make it onto my tv and enterprise gets cancelled?

24 and Stargate are pretty damn good shows, actually.
stargate and 24 are good. I have watched most of stargate and a few episodes of 24.

I wasnt really to mean that the entire list of shows there are crap, just that alot of crap makes it onto skyone. Sorry for the confusion. Corrected.
--------------------------------Dr Cox: "People are ***tard coated ***tards with ***tard filling."
At least nobody will ever have their ears assaulted by that horrible music again.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Babylon 5 > star trek.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
It was different from the other 'series'.. maybe that's why it's cancelled. Would this be the final curtain for Star Trek ? Hope not. Eventually, a new show will emerge. :D
you cant base a show on its intro music.

Voyagers gets 7 series with a start like this

Janeway: "Tuvok, blow up the care takers array"
tuvok: "The writers have decided that for the purpose of this show blowing up the array is the most logical course of action as apose to planting timed explosives and then transporting our selves back to the alpha quadrant.

The wormwhole in deep space nine takes you to an area only about 30,000 light years from voyagers starting position.

A small ship with 150 crew take on the borg? yeah right.

These are reasons to end the show without rapping it up. Voyager spontaneously explodes and we get a big message "SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME".

Voyager hasnt got anything on enterprise in terms of storyline.
Quote:Original post by Marmin
It was different from the other 'series'.. maybe that's why it's cancelled.

It got the boot because nobody would bloody watch it.
Quote:Original post by Drazgal
Quote:Original post by Marmin
It was different from the other 'series'.. maybe that's why it's cancelled.

It got the boot because nobody would bloody watch it.

Probably because people caught on that the show was an incredibly subpar spinoff that rivals even ST:DSN in terms of sheer crapitude.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement