Windows SDK

Started by
5 comments, last by Dko 19 years, 2 months ago
Is there any other places to get the core and windows SDK's with out using windows's site? Because IE won't let me install there active x controll that will let me. >_<
Advertisement
I think you should be able to download all the .cab files separatelly and then run extract.exe

for WinXPSP2

For Win2k3 Server

Have fun! [smile]
Well it said I need to get the SDK Core and the Windows SDK. (Of those two you posted I don't know which is the one I need.) Bu I can't download then because of said problem.
Ok now im getting confused. Because this
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/visualc/usingpsdk/default.aspx
tells me to download two different things. (Which I can't because of the activex problem.) So what do I download and install? >_<
EDIT: Sorry for the tripple post. Kep tgetting errors thinking it wasn't posting.
You most likelly want the WinXP SP2 one (it is backwards compatible to at least win2k), download all the files, then run the bat file, then run setup and inside the setup program you will then ask exaclty which components you want installed.
*Sighs* Well got that far. But setup.exe basically takes me back to the web page I have been going too. And for some reason I can't get install the active x plugin or what not and the page loads with 'version not deffined'. Im about ready to pull my hair out of my skull. ><

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement