Home Is Where The Heart Is Trailer

Started by
3 comments, last by Bljashinsky 19 years, 2 months ago
As a hobbyist programmer I decided to turn a bit of my old work into a game trailer. Please let me know what you think. Remember that I did most of this myself so don't expect commercial level stuff. This is only about a month or so of work and I plan to start adding many more advanced features as time allows. Thanks for checking it out. Here are the links to the trailer. Home Is Where The Heart Is Mpeg Trailer (67.9MB) Home Is Where The Heart Is .wmv Trailer (42.3MB)
------------------------------------------------Please visit New World Video GamesPlease visit New World Video Game's Forums
Advertisement
Well, i dont really have the time right now (sorry), but those are pretty huge file sizes (especially with my unreliable internet, damn you earthlink!!!)... maybe you should post a few screenies from them to entice people you know?

hope that helps
-Dan

[Edited by - Ademan555 on February 8, 2005 2:50:28 AM]
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
There's some screenshots on his homepage.

I downloaded the trailor, but it won't run, corrupted avi? Tried the Mpeg one
On the heights, all paths are paved with daggers.-WOT book eight page 9
Thank you for the interest, and thank you DJBnJack for downloading it. Sorry that it didn't work, but I don't think it was corrupted because I just downloaded and it played fine. QuickTime didn't play it, but Windows Media had no problem. What player were you using? I believe the file is actually a Mpeg2, which QuickTime won't play naturally without the special plug-in. I'll make a QuickTime only file once I get back from school this afternoon, and see if I can get the Mpeg1 encoding to work.

Ademan555, sorry you use Earthlink. Their deal sounds really good, but it only took me a week of trying them out to switch. I don't have all of the screenshots from the different trailer scenes, but I have a few up. You can check out them out right here:

Home Is Where The Heart IS Screenshots
------------------------------------------------Please visit New World Video GamesPlease visit New World Video Game's Forums
I reuploaded both files, and they seem to play fine on current versions of Windows Media Player. The MPEG2 should play on most other players as well. I'm working on getting up other codecs, but will have to wait until tomorrow to get the program. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any furthur problems. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement