• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticCanuck

Unity [web] OWASP Chapter Formation - Winnipeg, MB, CA

This topic is 4884 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Quote:
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an all-volunteer group that produces free, professional-quality, open-source documentation, tools, and standards. The OWASP community facilitates conferences, local chapters, articles, papers, and message forums. We formed the OWASP Foundation, a not-for-profit charitable organization, to ensure the ongoing availability and support for our work. Participation in OWASP is free and open to all, as are all the materials here.
I have started the process of building a local chapter for OWASP here in Winnipeg, MB, CA. Membership is open to all, however meetings are local only ;) Check the OWASP site for links to other chapters in your area. I would definately be interested in the perspective of web oriented game developers for this organization :) If there are any people interested in attending please join the mailing list: owasp-winnipeg@lists.sourceforge.net Regards, Yvan Boily

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!