I really need help with an INTERVIEW with a game designer for my vocation.

Started by
4 comments, last by Reverend_Ed 19 years, 1 month ago
Can someone please help me? I am doing a vocation paper on Game Design, within that paper there needs to be an interview with someone of that vocation. The problem is that I can't find a Game Designer that I can do an interview with (I live in Oklahoma). I would mainly want to interview someone from a popular game company, but that would seem to prove impossible. At best I need to interview someone with great experience in this field of work, someone with the actual title from an ACTUAL company that does make games--is real-- etc. This interview would most likely be done on AIM or over the phone. If anyone could possibly help on such short notice (if you know someone or are someone with this title etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, Landon Satterfield (PS) If this new thread needs to be moved to a different folder, please do so, but if you wouldn't mind letting me know where you send it, that would help greatly. *Thumps up!*
Advertisement
Your best bet would probably be to look up some dev companies you're interested in and drop them an email asking them directly.

David Perry's (Shiny) website has a fairly large list of game developers you might be able to use as a starting point to find websites and emails for companies. You could also try contacting David Perry himself. (contact info available from his site)
I thank you greatly!! :D
Thank you so much for your help; any help is awesome!
-Landon
Lantheman I might be able to help you. The interview would only appear in your report correct?
That is correct. All I need is an interview so that I can get the required points. I would be greatful if you wouldn't mind, I haven't been able to get anyone to respond (mostly there are auto responce e-mails). Actually, I did get an e-mail back from David Perry in about a day and a half, but he has over 3,000 messages in his inbox so at the moment, it's a no-no. :)
Are you a game designer Dumptruck? Or do you know someone?
Later!
I can help you with an interview if you want. I'll PM you with my email.

Reverend
Ed ByrneGame Designerhttp://www.silverhand.net/the_biz

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement