Sign in to follow this  
Nilhanth

Snakes & Ladders -- Test My Beta Please!!!

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give my little Snakes & Ladders game a test-run so I can get some feedback. I THINK I've got rid of all the bugs, but it would be better if lots of people could test it. So, if you don't mind giving it a go, then please download it off my website! http://www.snakesandladders.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ Thanks in advance!!! Much Appreciated! :)

Some tips:
a) Put some screenshots out there
b) Offer the download as a single zip archive

This will drastically increase the number of people having a try at your game.
Good luck. It's all about marketing ;)

Guest Anonymous Poster
Nice installation. I like it.

I got the game crashed when I chose the same color for both players.

I suggest you should add something unique to your game that will make it different and even better than its table-top analogs. Like snakes travelling along the field or invisible ladders. All things that were simply impossible to represent on the paper would add fun to the game.

huh, never seen a chutes and ladders clone before. Pretty cool I guess. You should definetly add more animation, especially if you want keep a little kid's attention. Ever seen anything from the Jumpstart series? Animation hell.

yer I've tried getting the counters to literally "Move" along the board smoothly square-by-square, but it's too hard and too long a process!!!

If anyone could help me with the animation, that'd be great! (VB6 Coding)

Very good!

It crashed when I pressed "System Info", from a win2000 machine, non-admin account. It could probably detect this situation and present a friendly message without crashing.

Sign in to follow this