Introducing Q'Bicles!

Started by
2 comments, last by DrewCaliburClark 19 years, 2 months ago
Hello fellow GameDev'ers! I would like to introduce Dragonfly Game Design's first game, Q'Bicles! Here is a blurb about Q'Bicles from a recent press release: Q'Bicles creates an amusing setting for players to take control of an office and decide the fate of those within. In a unique spin on traditional puzzle games, Q'Bicles pays its respects to the everyday office worker and life in a cubicle by allowing players to manipulate items commonly found in an office in order to meet specific goals set by the “The Boss.” With two game modes and three difficulty levels, Q'Bicles offers over 300 unique playing situations, and is a must have for any office humor or puzzle game fan. For more information, including some screenshots, check out www.qbicles.com. Or, you can just download the demo here About us: Dragonfly Game Design, LLC was founded in November 2003 by Michael Melson and Michael Gesner, two former students at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. The company has been involved in a number of projects ranging from the porting of IGF Finalist Dark Horizons: Lore to the Macintosh and Linux, to the creation of an online game for the book PHP Game Programming, by Matt Rutledge. They have spent the last year extending Cognitoy LLC’s award-winning game MindRover and creating Q'Bicles. The company now employs three full-time employees and four part-time employees. For more information, please visit www.dragonflygamedesign.com.
Advertisement
Hey Mike!
We met at the Slamdance competition, and you mentioned that we should get together sometime and talk about some things. Well... I lost most of the business cards I had accumulated at the event, but I'd still love to talk if you wouldn't mind email me. You can find my email at my website in my sig. Thanks man,
Oh, and Q'Bicles is a pretty cool game I recommend checking out. Especially you programmers - it will be right up your alley.
Which one of the links should I press ;)
Oops, the main one - the contact email in the main menu goes straight to me. I hope I get to talk to you guys soon!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement