I Need Game Combat system

Started by
7 comments, last by Dko 19 years, 2 months ago
I am looking for a free online combat system. My game consists of two opposing armies and I would like a system to go off of. Can any of you recommend me one.
Computers are worlds of Exploration?
Advertisement
Uh. . . could you give us a little more detail? What, specifically, are you looking for?

-----------------"Building a game is the fine art of crafting an elegant, sophisticated machine and then carefully calculating exactly how to throw explosive, tar-covered wrenches into the machine to botch-up the works."http://www.ishpeck.net/

I am looking for a system for combat like for example some games use the d20 system and others use d6. Could anyone point me to a free site with systems like this. I have been looking all week and could not find one Thanks!!!!
I think you need to explain that more, d20? d6? are we talking dices?
he's talking about game engines
A JPEG is worth a thousand and twenty four DWORD's. ;)
Note: Due to vacationing my website will not be updated till late-August. Of course I still have internet, but who wants to program during a vacation?
I think you should just design your own. Make something simple, and work your way up. If you base it off someone elses, it might not really fit in with the rest of your game.
---There are 2 kinds of people: those who know hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Yeah I figured as much. Thats sounds like a good idea THANKS!!!!
Quote:Original post by geekalert
he's talking about game engines

actually, heh, he is talking about tabletop roleplaying games. some use a six sided die, while others use a 20 sided die. God, i am such a nerd.
------------------------------------------VOTE Patrick O'GradyWrite in Presidential CandidateThe Candidate who Cares.
MrBeaner I feel your pain. :P Ish a nerd too.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement